© 2017 Flash Messenger. All rights reserved.
WWW.FLASHMESSENGERSF.COM | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: (415) 621-7603
San Francisco In-Town Rates
NEED A DELIVERY?
Give us a call at
- We provide cars, trucks, and vans to carry large or fragile items all around the Bay Area
- Standard time frame 2.5 Hrs for most bay area cities
- Rush time frame 1.5 Hrs for most bay area cities
- Weight Rates are significantly lower than our competitors at $1/10 lbs over 30 lbs, and only 50 cents/10 lbs from 200 lbs +
San Francisco Bay Area Rates
City Name Standard / Rush
- We provide bicycle messengers to provide you with the fastest possible service
- Standard time frame 1 Hrs
We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, providing faster service than our larger competitors at a lower price.
These rates apply to deliveries called in between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Orders placed between 5:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. are referred to as ‘overtime’ and are billed at double the usual rate. Deliveries called in between 6:30pm and 7:30am are ‘late nights’ and triple the usual rate. Late night charges also apply on weekends and federal holidays.
We charge 10¢ per lb, for all shipments over 30 lbs up to the first 100 lbs. After that it’s 5¢ per lb.
There is an additional $2 charge on bike tags for all items larger than 15 by 20 inches square or more than 3 feet in length.
Deliveries going to the peaks in SF will be charged at the next zone level
After a 5 minute grace period, we charge $2 for every 5 minutes.
Extra stops within one building are billed at 2$ each.
Package will be returned to pickup location at clients expense
FLASH keeps costs down by not accepting credit cards. Please remit payment via check or money order.